IKONTA - INTERCULTURAL CONTACT CIRCLE
Bring the German language closer in a playful way
Children and young people with and without a migration background are supported at the language development stage. They are introduced to the German language in a playful way in small groups and strengths are specifically promoted. The focus is on open and tolerant cooperation.
HOW DOES IKONTA WORK?
- Language support and help with learning the German language
- practical application of the German language in a narrative context
- Work in small groups or individual care
- Language acquisition in everyday situations
- Child-friendly actions to promote language and social skills
Help us to support children and young people on their way to learning the German language!
- Motivation to work with children or young people
- Creativity, joy and initiative
- Willingness to observe in existing groups and enthusiasm for learning new things in the field of language support
Phone: 0341 - 90 980 663
Fax: +0341 - 90 980 662